120 Hours TEFL Master Certificate
This course is best for you if you want extra specialized training in addition to ongoing support after you graduate. Not only will employers know you are serious about teaching English as a foreign language, but you will also have access to tools that help you find a job and be the best teacher you can be once you've found one.
Our 120 hours Master Diploma is a comprehensive TEFL package that includes the core curriculum (12 modules), Grammar Advisor and specialized components/endorsements in Teaching Business English and Teaching English to Young Learners (worth more than $100). Not only are the students professionally trained to become qualified teachers during this course, but also given access to our valuable resources such as: TEFL Videos, ESL Library, Lesson Plans, Flash Cards etc., that consists of 100s of "how-to" videos and various teacher resources helpful for your ongoing job hunt and professional development. This course also comes with job placement resources from our staff and network schools around the world.
The 120-Hour Master Diploma Features:
Exclusively with this course:
- Your own personal tutor who will grade and provide feedback on your assignments
and answer any questions you have during the course.
View TEFL Tutors
- Access to GrammarAdvisor.com, an online course and resource for understanding
and teaching English grammar to speakers of other languages.
Learn more about Grammar Advisor
- Extra coursework that prepares you for two of the most popular fields in ESL:
Business English and teaching English to Young Learners/Children.
- Access to TEFLVideos.com, an online video library with 100's of ideas for lesson plans,
classroom management, and other useful tips and tricks that will help you improve your teaching.
- Job placement resources from our knowledgeable staff and network of schools around the world.
- Subscription to ESL Library, providing access to hundreds of high-quality lesson plans and thousands of flash cards.
Book a Course